The Unknown Soldier
Publisher: Blackstone Audiobooks
Written in English
- Unabridged Audio - Fiction/Suspense & Thriller,
- Mystery & Detective - Traditional British
|Contributions||Simon Vance (Narrator)|
|The Physical Object|
- Talk about America.
- The Fifteen Commandments
- Construction industry statistics =
- The public assistance caseworker
- College Latin course in English
- Clyde Bedells Concordex of The Urantia Book
- The Lippitt family
- Dictionary of the Second World War
- flowering plants of Greenland
- birds of Scotland
- The American Heritage Student Thesaurus
- Combinatorial group theory
- The forests of Cannock and Kinver
- Report of Governors Committee on the Future Use of Copper Country Tuberculosis Sanatorium.
- Two right profitable and fruitfull concordances
- Natural resins
- The Finger Of Fate V2
- Archaeological commentary on the Bible
The Unknown Soldier by Gerald Seymour undifferentiated Download PDF EPUB FB2
Reviewed at Read & Survive. The Unknown Soldier (Tuntematon sotilas) is author Väinö Linna’s first major novel and his other major work besides Under the North Star.
Published init is a story about the Continuation War between Finland and the Soviet Union as /5. There is little in the way of "thriller" in THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER, a variance from the usual Gerald Seymour novel that may put off some of his fans. Rather, this novel resembles those penned by John le Carre in that it's relatively heavy on character development (Caleb's) and the sometimes plodding nature of intelligence work, and short on sustained action/5(21).
Väinö Linna () was one of the most influential Finnish authors of the 20th century. He shot to immediate literary fame with his third novel, Tuntematon sotilas (Unknown Soldiers), and consolidated his position with the trilogy Täällä Pohjantähden alla (Under the North Star)/5(42).
"The Unknown Soldier", his magnum opus, is a war novel that chronicles the Continuation War between Finland and the Soviet Union in the years –, from the /5(17). “ The Unknowns is a great book on the topic that surrounds the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from the First World War.
It’s also a good single volume work on the American Expeditionary Force’s involvement and experiences in the First World War/5().